Professional Writer – Medicare (Remote)
Enterprise Technology Group
Enterprise Technology Group is a dynamic internet company with over 500 unique informative websites that focus on a large variety of market niches. We aim to give our users an exceptional experience when visiting our sites by providing unique, high-quality content that can provide impactful value to our readers by offering insightful, useful tips and tricks that many people may not know about. We want everyone to take advantage of any unique opportunity available to them in life and it is our goal to help ensure they are aware of what those opportunities are. Our goal is to provide engaging and accurate content to any that can make an impact.
Our team is seeking experienced content writers to proactively submit content related to Healthcare. This individual should possess a keen understanding of Healthcare along with Health Insurance, Medicare, Medicaid, and Senior Health knowledge to effectively provide insight based on the subject matter.
- Health Insurance – Including Application & Enrollment
- Social Security Disability and SSI
- Healthcare Topics Involving Seniors and Elderly
- Medicare Information for Elderly trying to enroll
- Medicaid Information for Elderly trying to enroll
- Medicare Disability Information
- Free/Low-Cost dental services, emergency dental services, and dental options for low-income families without insurance.
- Knowledge related to the current healthcare laws beneficial to readers that provides in-depth information
This individual will be responsible for regularly writing, 2,200+ word articles related to the Healthcare Topics listed above as directed in a specific format standard. This opportunity is a remote, work from home position. Authors are compensated on a per submitted article basis, no exceptions.
- 1-2 Years Previous Skilled Writing Experience (Web Content Experience a major plus)
- Associates Degree in Creative Writing or Equivalent Preferred
- Strong understanding of credit cards, application processes, credit building knowledge and strong financial knowhow a must.
- Strong Research and Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong English Grammar Proficiency.
- Ability to complete an 800-1200 word article within 24-72 hours.
- Strong communication skills via email
- Computer Proficiency
- Experience in SEO Writing preferred.
- Must be Located in U.S.
Interested in writing for us? Submit your resume with links to writing samples below for further consideration.