Enterprise Technology Group is a dynamic internet company with over 500 unique informative websites that focus on a large variety of market niches. We aim to give our users an exceptional experience when visiting our sites by providing unique, high-quality content that can provide impactful value to our readers by offering insightful, useful tips and tricks that many people may not know about. We want everyone to take advantage of any unique opportunity available to them in life and it is our goal to help ensure they are aware of what those opportunities are. Our goal is to provide engaging and accurate content to any that can make an impact.
Our team is seeking experienced content writers to proactively submit content related to Personal Finance with specific focus to credit and loans. This individual should possess a keen understanding of Credit Cards, Credit Building, Bad Credit Repair, Loans, Mortgages, Lines of Credit and more knowledge to effectively provide insight based on the subject matter. As well as stay up to date on latest trends and products offered within the industry.
- Credit Cards
- Credit Repair
- Credit Scoring (FICO & VantageScore)
- Personal Loans
- Credit Building
- Budgeting (in conjunction to credit building)
- Other Credit Check related environments ( i.e. apartment rental)
This individual will be responsible for regularly writing, 2,200+ word articles related to the Finance Topics listed above as directed in a specific format standard. This opportunity is a remote, work from home position. Authors are compensated on a per submitted article basis, no exceptions.
- 1-2 Years Previous Skilled Writing Experience (Web Content Experience a major plus)
- Associates Degree in Creative Writing or Equivalent Preferred
- Strong understanding of credit cards, application processes, credit building knowledge and strong financial knowhow a must.
- Strong Research and Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong English Grammar Proficiency.
- Ability to complete a 2,200-word article within 24-48 hours.
- Strong communication skills via email
- Computer Proficiency
- Experience in SEO Writing preferred.
- Must be Located inU.S.
Interested in writing for us? Submit your resume with links to writing samples below for further consideration.