Content Writer – Credit Cards (Remote)
Enterprise Technology Group
Enterprise Technology Group is a dynamic internet company with over 500 unique informative websites that focus on a large variety of market niches. We aim to give our users an exceptional experience when visiting our sites by providing unique, high-quality content that can provide impactful value to our readers by offering insightful, useful tips and tricks that many people may not know about. We want everyone to take advantage of any unique opportunity available to them in life and it is our goal to help ensure they are aware of what those opportunities are. Our goal is to provide engaging and accurate content to any that can make an impact.
Our team is seeking experienced content writers to proactively submit content related to Credit Cards. This individual should possess a keen understanding of Credit Cards along with Finance, Credit Scoring and Credit Repair knowledge to effectively provide insight based on the subject matter.
- Credit Card Options from Various Banks & Providers
- Credit Scoring and Credit Repair Options
- Bad Credit Solutions
- Establishing Credit
- Credit Card Stacking
- Balance Transfers
- Credit Card Promotions
- Card Interest Rates and Fees
- Installment Loans & Lines of Credit a major plus
- Mortgages and Home Equity Loans a plus
- Other Finance Related Knowledge a plus
This individual will be responsible for regularly writing articles related to credit cards on particular topics as directed. This opportunity is a remote, work from home position and all writers will be paid on a per article basis. A great opportunity for freelancers.
- 1-2 Years Previous Skilled Writing Experience (Web Content Experience a major plus)
- Associates Degree in Creative Writing or Equivalent Preferred
- Strong understanding of credit cards, application processes, credit building knowledge and strong financial knowhow a must.
- Strong Research and Critical Thinking Skills
- Strong English Grammar Proficiency.
- Ability to complete a 2,200 word article within 24-72 hours.
- Strong communication skills via email
- Computer Proficiency
- Experience in SEO Writing preferred.
- Must be Located in U.S.
Interested in writing for us? Submit your resume with links to writing samples below for further consideration.